There are probably people that are reblogging It’s Almost Halloween sets not realizing that that video’s from Panic! at the Disco.
Shout out to the kid who just bought a Stump Club sticker.
You made my heart feel better.
reblogged from adamdamnlazzara
OCTOBER IS NEXT WEEK
OCTOBER IS THIS WEEK
OCTOBER IS TOMORROW
OCTOBER IS IN A FEW HOURS
OCTOBER IS HERE
I wonder if RedBubble realizes that with every “copyright claim” that I can’t financially afford to dispute, while stuff that the uploader clearly didn’t create like this and that is fine and dandy, my motivation to draw decreases.
The last time my dad and I went to a concert, it was a Green Day concert in 2009. And a whole mess of things happened in that pit:
- My dad had to convince some drunk lady to not spill her beer on everyone else. (“Why don’t you drink the beer?” “Oh yeah!!”)
- My dad was sore for a solid week after the concert to the point that he decided that he was “too old” for mosh pits.
- My dad and I ended up drifting apart in the pit early on in Green Day’s set.
- Some grown ass fuckboy (who was probably in his mid-twenties) decided to verbally threaten to attack me (16 at the time) after I fell in the pit and I was just trying to get back up.
- It was probably a good thing my dad didn’t hear what that guy said or else my dad probably would’ve been arrested for clocking a deserving fuckboy.
- But no worries, I only drifted past the fuckboy and ended up at the barricade during Green Day’s set (directly in front of Mike) and never saw his broke ass again. \o/
- During King For a Day, apparently Billie Joe stole some fan’s scarf and danced around with it for most of the song before throwing it back in the pit.
- Guess who fucking caught that scarf.
- By some circumstance that I honestly still don’t understand, the scarf had someone else’s bra attached to it when I got it.
- And that’s how my dad went home with a bad back and I went home with someone else’s bra.
I’m just so excited for this string of concerts coming up.
Don’t ever take close concert dates for granted, the hype is real.
So I’m watching Ink Master and there’s this portion where the skins (the people that are tattooed by the contestants) see three of the tattoos and determine which one is the worst, right in front of the three people with those tattoos on their skin.
There’s just something about that that seems… really… dumb…
"Oh, that’s my tattoo! … wait… I… don’t think that’s the worst tattoo here…"
I DON’T SAY NO
WHEN YOU DON’T SAY NO
If you told me that I was going to see Pharrell channel a dating sim game into a music video, I would’ve laughed at you.
I had a nap at 7pm and I keep fumbling my Tic Tacs.
reblogged from souperficial
Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
Ok just a reminder to everyone: If you’re planning on tweeting billie joe armstrong “wake up” or something tomorrow, DON’T. The song is about his father’s death and so it’s really personal and treating it like a joke isn’t the right thing to do. Plus he’s asked so many times for people to stop and no one listens so yeah. Please don’t do that.